• Kathy and her family are actively involved in Cross Pointe, The Church at Gwinnett Center. Kathy currently serves in the Women’s Ministry and missions, and has served as a youth leader, mentor for young women and small group leader for marriage enrichment.
• Kathy has been married to Richard Schrader for twenty five years and lives in Duluth with their three children. Kathy proudly supports Richard in his service to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Wrestling as a Board Member.
• Kathy has coached many Gwinnett County softball and cheerleading teams, and served as proud team Mom for many baseball, football and wrestling teams. Kathy has lead and supported Brownie, Girl Scout, Tiger Cub, Cub Scout and Boy Scout Troops.
• Kathy has proudly supported her husband and children in all of their activities and endeavors.
• Kathy plays tennis on ALTA and USTA leagues throughout the year and enjoys Lake Lanier and traveling during the summer when her children have a break from their athletics and activities.